Azvalor Managers FI is a transferable UCITS fund designed to be invested almost entirely in Variable Income (at least 75%). Its portfolio consists of companies of all sizes and in all regions and sectors, listed on secondary markets.
The objective is to find the best investment opportunities worldwide through delegation to specialist managers. These external managers are selected by the Azvalor Asset Management investment team, which applies an exhaustive process of qualitative analysis and a strict set of requirements:
- Independent, employee-owned boutiques.
- “Skin in the game”: managers make significant investments in the strategies they manage.
- A stable and committed investment team.
- Specialism in a specific area.
- A strong ethos of trust towards investors.
- A reasonable volume of assets under management and limited capacity.
- Extensive experience and an excellent long-term track record.
- The investment process is centred on the selection of companies through deep fundamental analysis, a long-term outlook with low rotation, and concentrated portfolios that are unrelated to indexes.
- Robust operational and compliance processes.
The analysis process is led by Javier Sáenz de Cenzano, with the support of Álvaro Guzmán de Lázaro and Fernando Bernad in the final selection of each manager.
Azvalor Managers FI is not a funds’ fund, it is a managers’ fund
Delegating the management via mandates (separate accounts) allows us to choose any manager, anywhere in the world and to avoid the investor paying a double level of management commission. This also makes management much more efficient and transparent.
All managers invest their personal wealth in the strategies they manage and Azvalor’s partners and managers invest on their own behalf in Azvalor Managers FI. In this way, all interests are aligned.
‘We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now’ (Martin Luther King)
The investment objective is to achieve a significant appreciation of the capital, making this fund most suitable for investors with a long-term investment timescale of at least 7 years.
The currency risk exposure will be between 0-100% of the total exposure and the fund does not invest in derivative instruments.
- Donald Smith & Co
- Mittleman Brothers IM
- Moerus Capital Mgmt
- Goehring & Rozencwajg
VIDEO | Azvalor Managers FI, with Javier Sáenz de Cenzano
0.99%Desde origen hasta 14/01/2019
100.99 €Valor liquidativo
-0.31 %Cambio del día
6.41 %En el año
0.99 %Desde el origen
2.53 %1 mes
0 %3 meses
0 %6 meses
0 %1 año
International Variable Income
BNP PARIBAS Securities Services Spain Branch
2.25% annual wealth tax
Benchmark: MSCI AC World Index NR
The MSCI AC World Index represents companies with a high and medium market capitalisation in 23 developed markets and 24 emerging markets. The index covers approximately 85% of the variable-income investment universe at a global level