Azvalor Managers Lux I is a Sicav under Luxembourg law and registered in CNMV, being invested at least for 85% of its assets in units of the actively managed Master Fund Azvalor Managers FI. The portfolio consists of companies of any size, region and sector, listed on public markets. The objective is to find the best investment opportunities worldwide through investment delegation to specialist Managers. These external managers are selected by Azvalor Asset Management’s investment team, that applies an exhaustive qualitative manager research process, looking for those that comply with a strict set of requirements:
- Independent and employee-owned investment boutique
- “Skin in the game”: managers that personally invest in the strategies they manage
- Stable, vocational and hard-working investment team
- Specialised in a particular strategy
- Strong stewardship mindset towards investors’ interests
- Reasonable asset base and capacity conscious
- Lengthy experience and excellent long-term track record
- Investment process focused on fundamentally-driven stock selection, unconstrained relative to benchmark, long-term horizon through low turnover, and concentrated portfolios
- Robust operational and compliance process.
The analysis process is led by Javier Sáenz de Cenzano, with the support of Álvaro Guzmán de Lázaro and Fernando Bernad in the final selection of each manager.
Azvalor Managers Lux I is not a fund of funds, but a multimanager fund
Delegating the management through separate accounts allows us to select any manager, anywhere in the world, while we avoid a double layer of management fees. Moreover it makes portfolio management much more efficient and transparent.
All managers invest their personal wealth in the strategies they manage, and Azvalor’s partners and portfolio managers personally invest in Azvalor Managers FI. Hence, all interests are aligned.
‘We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now’ (Martin Luther King)
The fund’s investment objective is to achieve significant capital appreciation, and is targeted at long-term oriented investors (recommended investment horizon is, at least, 7 years).
The currency risk exposure will be between 0-100% of the total portfolio. The fund does not invest in derivative instruments.
Presentation in Madrid, September 12, 2019
- Mittleman Brothers IM
Chris Mittleman’s Interview at Gurufocus Live, May 12, 2021
Presentation in Madrid, April 9, 2019
Presentation in Madrid, November 29, 2019
Click here and select Distributors.
41.31%Since inception to 13/01/2022
14.13 €Net asset value
0.77 %Day change
3.95 %1 month
5.14 %3 months
13.53 %6 months
41.18 %1 Year
Rentabilidades pasadas no garantizan rentabilidades futuras
Pictet & Cie (Europa) S.A.
2,25% per annum
MSCI AC World Index NR